Sign in to follow this  
Kahlypso

hello all!

Hi everyone! Just stopped by to say hello. I'm Kahlypso, or Aphrodite, just joined today. I was looking for a good group with safe servers to play on after so many run ins with hackers. I play most of the games ther vAs hosts. Right now I'm hooked on the forest. Maybe soon I'll get addicted to 7 days again. I play a lot of survival games. If you ever need suggestions on other survival games worth checking out let me know!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to .vAs. @Kahlypso! Feel free to suggest any games and if they have dedicated server support I can host it :)
Let me know if you run into issues with any of our servers or have questions. Have fun!

If you like space surv games, I would look into either Empyrion, or Osiris: New Dawn.

• Upvote 1

Welcome!!!  I'm playing Black Ops2 as a throw back just for some fun.  Battle Grounds is my current game but with new members I usually like to try different games so I'm open.  I also like spooning and furless cats.

• Haha 1

Hey nice to meet you, not played the forest for ages i may give it a spin again always up for 7days, what other survival games can you recommend?

Ill have a look at space survival games for sure and hopefully see you on one of the servers or in teamspeak.

• Upvote 1