Sign in to follow this  
CoMMie

The Elder Scrolls Online: Clan Game Interest?

Make The Elder Scrolls Online a Clan Sponsored Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Make The Elder Scrolls Online a Clan Sponsored Game?

• Yes, I am interested in buying and playing this game as a Community
    • No, I am not interested in playing this game as a Community

The Elder Scrolls Online has just now been made available as a one time purchase, without subscription Fee.

I was wondering who is interested in this game as I think it would make a great clan game since we haven't had a solid game to play as a community together in a while.

Please vote if you are interested in this game and would want to make it a Clan Sponsored Game.

The Elder Scrolls Online: $60

http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/

header.jpg?t=1426541559

The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise – and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Whether you play with your friends or adventure alone, the game’s innovative combat system allows you to focus on action and tactics, not the UI.

ss_6ce59dcaa51a89208c643301f6e220d75c001

About This Game

The Elder Scrolls Online is set roughly 1,000 years before the events in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and the coming of the Dragonborn, and just before the rise of Tiber Septim, the first Emperor of Tamriel. Three Alliances have emerged across the continent, each struggling for supremacy over the land. As these great powers battle one another for control of the Imperial City – and with it all of Tamriel – darker forces are moving to destroy the world.

Key Features:

• The Elder Scrolls. Online. 
    After 20 years of best-selling, award-winning fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online. Experience this epic adventure on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons, embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel, and engage in massive player versus player battles, where the victors reap the spoils of war. 

• Play the Way You Like 
    With an enhanced Elder Scrolls combat system, engage in real-time targeting and strategic attacks and blocks. Use any weapon or wear any armor at any time, no matter what type of character you play and develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities. 

• A Connected Game World 
    With ESO’s Megaserver technology you no longer choose a server, but instead play in one connected world. The game automatically places you with friends, guild mates, people you’ve encountered before, and other like-minded players. Simply jump in and begin your adventure. 

• Your Quest to Save Tamriel 
    A stolen soul. An undead army rising. A quest to recover that which is uniquely yours. Explore the hidden secrets of Tamriel at your own pace using the game’s compass to guide you to areas of interest. Save the world from the evil machinations of the Daedric Prince Molag Bal and his henchman, the first necromancer, the Prince of Worms, Mannimarco.

ss_c1cdae9879550709486774eed3a2760d18955

ss_16688139333e39593af0eccc77342165eacae

System Requirements

Windows
Mac OS X

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor 
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compliant video card with 512MB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 / ATI Radeon™ 2600 or better) 
    • DirectX: Version 9.0 
    • Hard Drive: 80 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor 
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: Direct X 11 compliant video card with 2GB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better) 
    • DirectX: Version 11 
    • Hard Drive: 80 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

ss_5e0c14f9b39283bafbcd37fb33a1c79a87757

ss_48be777780be9babf0ffb6c77766d5b0776ad

I already played this game, it is interesting. And for the sieges there is as i think so big maps present. But i didn't participate in sieges. I was still doing lvling and tried to complete campaign. It was interesting. Then i stopped to play it. Didn't had much time for this game.

Anyway i can come back to it anytime.

I didn't try this game yet but I loved Skyrim, I'm gonna vote yes but consider this only half a vote because I can't actually buy the game anyway, that said if I ever get the money I'd be willing to jump aboard this one.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on very much lately, been completely overloaded by work and school. Anyway, if you are short on cash, there are also some websites that sell the games for cheaper, such as gamemafia.pro. Arsenic turned me onto it a while back, right now elder scrolls online is 43 there instead of the 60 on steam.

• Upvote 1

So I just bought the game. Played over the free weekend. I'm hooked. It has its problend aND its not lIke skyrim bUT im havING a lot of fun playing for an mmo... Going to get to level 10 and make the .vAs. guild And see if I can make a clan game out of this.

My names -vas-commie in game. You can add me @Fraya713

"-vas-name" is the only allowable tags I could get to work, so if you're making a new character, throw -vas- in front of your name.

Hope to see some clan fellows in game!

Post a screenshot of your toon Commie :D let me see it. + If i will be able, ill travel sometimes to your place in the game.

I havent played it since beta but would give it another go. Will be a little while tell I can buy it. just came out of pocket Nearly $600.00 for summer camp and karate for my kids. So maybe the end of may I'll pick it up again.

I havent played it since beta but would give it another go. Will be a little while tell I can buy it. just came out of pocket Nearly $600.00 for summer camp and karate for my kids. So maybe the end of may I'll pick it up again.

You should ditch the karate and put them into a real martial art like Jiu Jitsu! ;)

But yea, I'm basically addicted at this point.. having a ton of fun with it. Been a while since I've been hooked in a game like this

LOL I would love to.. Friend I grew up with name Kyle Bradley told me the same thing. He's fought a few times UFC as well as a LOT of local fights. He teach a class but not younger kids. LOL find it funny he has a Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Bradley.. But he said the same thing. Not many classes near me or work with my wife and I work hours. Plus taekwondo class comes to their daycare. I keep watching it on G2a.com seen it for cheap a few times so I'll keep watching for it. 

I would really like to see the clan get into Black Ops 3 when it comes out(if it's any good). Hopefully it's better than Ghosts... But I think ESO is a good clan game that everyone can play, and it is on sale all the time for like $25.

• Upvote 1