Admin

The Official Weed Thread!

If it's anything I miss it's music. The sounds, the vibrations! You feel the music. Also women. But I can't. Every time I do I get really bad paranoia. :/ which I guess makes sense with me having paranoid schizophrenia. My two cents is it's criticized far too much for all it is. People don't understand that weed=money. The plant is a huge revenue to the govt. and they're not Just going to give that up. Fuck all the narrow minded people who think it's bad. It's been used for medicinal and recreational purposes since ancient china.

Weed is awesome. But it is true, do not smoke too much of it when you are a teenager. The brain is growing and much drugs will affect your brain in negative ways. Trust me, I have been smoking weed everyday since I am 15, and I know I am different. My memory is not that great, my reaction time can be slow and I am VERY lazy.

I have been smoking weed everyday since I am 15, and I know I am different.

LMAO!

This should be Tokin's signature

speaking of weed i would love too see troxell come back anyone else ?

haha he hangs in vent every couple of days, i think he's planning on buying CoD: Ghosts as well

I hate ash catchers. From my experience it always felt like it was clogged, and really brought down the chug. Maybe they were just bad quality catchers.

drinking kills and takes more lives then pot so why drinking legal and pot isnt? My grandmother was killed by a drunk driver he walks free and only served no time in prision and this will bother me for the rest of my life i quit drinking and have been sober for 18 years RIP grandma griffith

you gotta be a seasoned vetrean too smoke and drive , and play with the radio while your looking off into space its like a video game and you gotta hit the fast food joints too /awesome

Weed is awesome. But it is true, do not smoke too much of it when you are a teenager. The brain is growing and much drugs will affect your brain in negative ways. Trust me, I have been smoking weed everyday since I am 15, and I know I am different. My memory is not that great, my reaction time can be slow and I am VERY lazy.

/tehe

I love this old thread still smoking everyday been 28 years now, just realized i dont dream when i smoke so not dreamt for that long wonder how that affects me?? 

I always have the weirdest dreams when I smoke tbh..